Visiting our website should feel safe and the privacy of our visitors is important to us.
We want to explain with this policy what we do with your personal data when you visit www.jarven.se.
The short summary is that we collect information and cookies in order to
- Give you, the visitor, a smoother experience when you visit www.jarven.se
- Collect information that provides Järven Healt Care with a basis for improving and developing the site
This document was created in collaboration with SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used
- information about your computer, including IP address
- geographical location
- browser type and version
- your operating system - information about your visits to and use of this website, including the reference source
- length of visit - page views and website navigation paths
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it
- information contained in any communication you send to us by e-mail or our website, including its content and metadata
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you will need that person's consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes
- to manage our website and activities
- to customise our website for you - to keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- to enable you to use the services available on our website
- to send emails that you have specifically requested
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users without identifying individual users
- to handle enquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our website
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party's direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose collected information to any of our employees, directors, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose collected information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and any of its subsidiaries) as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information: - to the extent that we are required to do so by law - in connection with pending or future legal proceedings - to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights - to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are in the process (or considering) of selling.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as set out in this policy.
International data transfer
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Retention of personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be retained longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- whether we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation purposes).
Your personal information security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store any personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, the provision of such information will be subject to the following.
We may withhold the personal information you request as permitted by law.
You can ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. In practice, you will usually either explicitly consent to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies can be either "persistent cookies" or "session cookies": a persistent cookie is stored by a browser and remains valid until the specified expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user's session, when the browser is closed.
Cookies do not usually contain information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both permanent and session cookies on our website.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
in order to
- recognise a computer when a user visits the website
- tracks users as they browse the website
- improves the usability of the website
- analyses the use of the website
- administers the website
- prevent fraud and improve website security
- customises the website for each user
In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management override settings by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced"
In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Settings", "Privacy & Security", selecting "Custom Content Blocking" and clicking on "All Cookies"
In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the "Settings" menu and clicking on "Site settings" under "Privacy and security" and then unchecking "Allow websites to save and read cookie data".
Note that blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
You can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer. For example:
In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookies (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 )
In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Settings", "Privacy & Security" and then selecting "Clear data" under "Cookies and site data"
In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the "Settings" menu and clicking on "Clear web information" under "Privacy and security".
Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions about how we work with our website and your privacy, please welcome to contact us.